360 Software Corporation is a minority-owned enterprise with Small Disadvantaged Business Status and a participant in the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program. We specialize in software engineering for the defense, homeland security, simulation and training, and aerospace industries.
360 Software partners with larger high-tech companies to provide subcontracting, outsourcing, and staffing solutions, so our customers can respond quickly to opportunities, achieve more from their operations, and exceed their mission requirements. From requirements definition to deployment and training, we consistently deliver award-winning solutions of exceptional value, on time and within budget.
Our expertise, professionalism, and determination have created several major successes:
For NASAs next-generation checkout and launch control system:
- Helped to define the software development process
- Designed and developed an award-winning application framework providing the infrastructure for all applications used for the space shuttle fleets checkout and launch control
- Innovated an automated application test generator
- Reduced application development time by 2/3
- Information on our innovations has been produced by NASA and is due to be published in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2003 in the NASA Tech Briefs magazine.
For the Armys widely deployed Fire Support Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (FSCATT):
- Led a subcontract proposal and statement-of-work effort for the FSCATT Instructor Operator Station (IOS); our customer received the contract
- Provided object-oriented methodology training to the prime contractor, subcontractors, customers, and end-users, so they could easily understand the software design review materials
- Led the overall FSCATT software-development effort including the requirements definition, design, implementation, system test, and systems integration phases
- Our efforts on the FSCATT IOS led to an on-time and within-budget delivery to the prime contractor.
For the U.S. Army STRICOM Year 2000 certification effort:
- Provided lead engineering support for several simulation/training systems and centers, including the three major Army Combat Training Centers
- Were presented several awards for our perseverance and outstanding support
For the U.K. Ministry of Defence/Royal Air Force:
- Led the software development effort on a generic avionics maintenance trainer, allowing the prime contractor to make a successful delivery
- Assisted in the successful implementation and deployment of a disaster-management virtual reality
Our customers consistently present 360 Software engineers with awards for their dedication, performance, teamwork, and customer focus.